Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cambodia

some photos we took in Cambodia.




i really miss all the people at Kolap 4 & Koh Rumdual! ):
i really hope to go back there soon.



and i have to thanks Jean babe for taking care of me throughout the whole trip! (:
thanks dear! (thou you nag at me every single day, 'cause i always place my stuffs on our bed)
thank you for lending me your clothes and phone!
love you. ;)


and i miss him most. i can't spell his name, i think is Tira.

Jingyi, Weiling, Jean, Sarah J

Kids from Koh Rumdual island!
they're twins! damn cute right?
they are my daughters. lol!
i only know the name of the girl i'm carrying, call sri na (can't spell)

our R&R day!

in Kolap 4,
we are holding onto him, not pulling him or something!

Sophea cheryl jingyi sunny lazy weiling.
thanks Sunny, Sophea and lazy for sending us off at the airport.
:D



my favourite girl, lyn. the girl i'm hugging.
she's damn nice. (:
kept giving me flowers.

weiling sarahj jean jingyi hsinyu






No comments: