Tuesday, March 24, 2009

went out with Weiling, Jiahao and Hongwei on Monday.

as usual, i woke up on our meeting time again.
HAHAHAHA.
prepared and went amk hub to meet them.

i need to stop eating like there's no tomorrow.

i ate hokkien mee + fried oyster + popcorns + ice creams + satays + bbq wings + dinner yesterday. shit.

i.need.to.starve.myself.

we watched coming soon.
don't even bother watching that movie.
it's not even nice.

but the dumb movie still managed to scare the shit out of me.
haha.

and my top and bag is filled with popcorns, all thanks to hw.



after the movie, we went to buy tickets for another movie.
seriously, coming soon sucks like hell.

we bought tickets for Paul Blart: Mall cop
THIS MOVIE IS DAMN FUNNY AND NICE!
this movie is so much much much better than the previous one.



went home for dinner after the movie.
2 bowls of rice for dinner is crazy.


Tuesday
went to meet Kayve just now at Hougang mall.
my main motive is to eat and stock up my tidbits.

i'm looking for phone.
can't find one i really like.
may want to get back K770i again.

my k770i dropped into the water when i'm in Cambodia.
#$%^&*%%$#!%^*.
i'm using Jean's phone now.

got to go find my spare phone now.
can't remember where i placed it. argh.

Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: