Wednesday, March 25, 2009

went out with my girls today.

as usual, i was late again.
sorry, meiya mama!
make you wait around 1 hour for me!

tried out some clothes while waiting for xiu and Pris to arrive.
$^%$#@!@#$%!!
i need to stop spending money. (on foods or clothes)

i really need to save up. my bank is like practically empty after the Bintan trip.
i used my own money for that holiday okay!

but i really feel like buying that mango demin jumper...
shut up, lee jing yi.

[I'm freaking tan now. ): ]




Cambodia trip:

i really love x27466849372184 Cambodia.
i really want to go back!!

my super nice cap, all decorated with paints and stuff.
i have to throw away all my jeans and tops that i brought to Cambodia.
):






and i really love this letter.
front:

can't show you all the back.
it's a letter. and i really love it.
it's from samnang.

some gifts i got.
i'll keep them forever man.

these are those things, money can't buy. (:

i really love this rose made of carrot.
but someone threw it away, i think.
i left it on the table and went painting, when i came back, the flower was gone.

at least i managed to take a photo of it first. (:



shall upload the photos when i'm free. (:
really miss that place now.
T3T






No comments: