Sunday, March 27, 2005

bu she de tui xia ni yi ge ren gu dan

isnt my title swwet
hahahaas
i m nutty now
frm 2 plus do dnt till 6 plus?
i m nutty! i need fresh air
my head is turning
feeling so dizzy

arrggghhh-
still haven complete my dnt yet
i need ideas
i need picture of dustbin
i need i need
juz anyone to help mi draww
i need help !
sad case-

waiting fer my foodie now
i m hungry!
someone claim tat he
is eating cake now!
wtf-
i m damm hungry n he said tat
hahahas
okies
juz dun tell mi u r eating
till my food come back
allrite~yes!
i hate blogging !
it is like toking
to the com?
hahahhas
so wierd! mental prob
like tat okies
i think i am the one
who is crazyy

i neesd to playy
i need to shop
i need to work
i need to study
arrrgghhh-
i need a jobb
haven call the man yett!

gtg..
watching tong hua mtv
so sad ='((

No comments: