Sunday, March 13, 2005

dun be with someone who u can live with, be with someone tat u cannot live without.

i think todae
i m staying at home
all dae again bah.

dun have the mood
to go out
hahahahas
dunno y lehh

sianns.
i dun wan to be
a MAID
hahahhas
yest i cleaned da
kitchen n living room
*pheww*
it is really a good exercise la
so damm tired

hais.my life i dun think
i got clean my house more den 10 times bahh
onli clean my room=))
kana force de yest. ='(
hahahaas
i muz marry a man
who noe how to cook yea
n do houseworkk la

or maybe a RMS ((rich man son))
hahahahas.be a tai tai
pls wake me up frm my dream!
okies-
think too much again le
diaoz -_______________-"'
always daydream

i wan to get 5As !
kanbatte!
okies-
will complete my holi hw
by wed larr
maybee.

i wan to buy a new hp !!
arrrgghh-

No comments: