Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Totally disappointed-

yest tok on da phone
till 6.30am sharp-
aaarrggghh
now i look like a panda larr
T_T
but did not regret la
coz found out alot of things
tat i dunno la haiss
sad ar-

todae wake up at 4 plus
omg *slapp heaad*
i m like so pig okies
nvm hahahas
envious of others-

hahahahas
shall stop my rubbishy crapp

i really feel like going back to sch to study
i m so nutty la
everyone wan holis expect mi la
hahahahahs
i still prefer sch la
can copy hw
rather den now using
all my brain cell
on some hw
aaarrggggh-

bottle up everything
to myself
haisss
so sad k after noeing
tat idiot is so mean n nasty
he is a monster!
he is such a flirt yea!
tat is wad i call him
i m so kuku n toot
to believe him as an angel -___-"
i felt myself like an idiot now
feel like stabbing him now
feel like punching him now
feel like kicking him now
he sux!
daa baaii chhii

shall stop my scolding here
opps-
i spoilt my images
after reading pls forget this
i m still da innocent gal =x
guai guai toot toot de gal =))

No comments: