Friday, March 25, 2005

tong hua rawkk

haahahas
todae went hg point
pei xiu go buy hp
she wan 7610 but she sae
6670 cheaper
annywayy i m going to
but the 6670 !
hahahhas
sign starhub 2 yrs
wonder my mummy de plan
reach le ma
hahahahaas
$398 worr i wan iwan
gonna begg my mummy
till death?
hahahahhaas

den take 112 to hg mall
saw jj on the way there
he asked mi a stupid Q
shall not sae out
dun wan spoil his image
ahhahahas
bought mei yi n pris de prezzie le
yupyup-
hope the like it bahh
hahhahas

den went to visit ai pingg
yup my xiao aii
she is mine
okies- she wont wan mi
anyway ='((
hahahahahas
she bought a new hp too
diaoz
klenn ask mi buy 700i
hahahahas
but 700i like easy spoil lehh

nvm. i am going to buy
the mighty 6670
i make up my mind
or anyone is willing to buy fer mi
jus joking-
hahahahahs

gonna sing my song again
to my mother
shi shang zi you ma ma hao
blah blah
hope she wont kick my ass again
hahahaahs
she always do tat when she
hear tat song?
i tot mother will likw tat song
hahahahaha
nvm-
byebye...

No comments: