Friday, May 18, 2007





i dont know.
dont intend to blog today,
i dont want another emo post in my blog lah.

but, i dont know why.
i am so tempted to click blogspot.
(:



i cant control my feelings anymore.
my tears.
i promise i wont cry,
but now,

what happen, jingyi.
i thought you are strong?

this is nothing remember?
you arent suppose to shed any tears.
but now,
what had you just did?

well, shou bi zhou hai rong yi.


if i am given a chance again,
what will i do?

well, i wont even text to that no.
why? why must i be so foolish?
i thought jingyi wont give stranger her no.

this is the one and only thing i regret.

if there isnt a start, it wont even will have an end.
if i did not text him first, he wont even be friends with me.

so yeah.
why?

i think god had plan this long ago.
how it start and how will it end?

but why.
what had i done wrong?
what did i do to deserve this type of ending?
nothing.
or maybe something.
W-H-A-T?

why must all of it end this way.

how many times must i be hurt before i can find the one.

i dont know.
i really dont know.

i always tell myself,
this is the last time i'll be hurt.
the next one will be a better one.

but now, i told myself that a zillion times alr.
how many next one must i have?

enough.
stop it.

dont say you love me if you meant to hurt me.

please dont.

stop toying with my feelings.
okay,
maybe you are not.

maybe the fault lies in me.
i really dont know.

i think i need to do some reflection.

i keep telling myself i still like him,
so i wont fall for others.
but the facts is, i dont like him anymore.
i just love the memories he gave.

and when you slap me awake,
i found out that i was lying to myself all along.
maybe i should really give others a chance.

and when i did,
what did you do?

if i know this would happen,
i rather stay in my dream.
at least, wo mei nar mo tong ku.

and now, i have to feel the stab in my heart again.
the pain. the suffers.
i cant take it anymore.

this is worse than the previous one.

ni shang hai wo hai be tar shen.
zhen de.
wo zhen de shou bu liao le.


i tried to stay happy, but
i really cant.
i reached my limit alr.
this is the most i can do.


i cant control my feelings alr.

)':

No comments: