Wednesday, May 16, 2007

why.
why must you make me fall for you
and then when i did,
you just push me aside?
wtf.

you ask me to forget him.
i tried,
and now when i did,
you just walk away without me?

i dont know.

jingyi, why. why?

i dont even know i had fall for you,
till i lost you.

and then i knew it.
the chemistry.


but i dont think you worth it.

i told myself never to like you.
because,
i knew this will happen
sooner or later.

remember the dream?
the dream about you.
"i confess my feeling for you.
and you rejected me straight in the face saying you want to study.
and what happen next day?"
you-know-what-happen.

and, it did came true.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE.
but for this, i dont wish dream come true.
why.

sometimes, i wish that my dream isnt this accurate.
whenever i have a strage dream, it WILL COME TRUE.

maybe the dreams are meant to warn me.
warn me not to step in too deep.



why didnt you tell me the truth?
just tell me the bloody truth.
MIA is just avoiding.
and i hate it.
face it like a man.

i found out the truth myself.
and do you know how i felt?


worrying about what might happened to you,
when you suddenly did not contact me for a week.
and when i saw that.
i was stunned.
tears rolled down my cheeks.
i tried to smile, at least you found your xinfu.
but i cant, i cant stop thinking
why?
why must it end in this way.


but. i wont hate you.

i'll just blame myself.
i am such a fool.

when it come to relationship, i sucks.
fuck.

but no matter what.
wo hui zu fu ni de.

thanks for everything(:



No comments: