Thursday, May 10, 2007

okay.
now more and more projects
and examination is coming in.
maybe i should say RUSHING IN.
wtf,

and i cant stand math.
give formula= finish the chapter.
WTF.
HELLO>
what the fuck is wrong sia.
never even give us any example.




luckily i still have meiyi who is willing
to teach me maths patiently.
LOVE YOU <3>




having molecular and celluar test tomorrow.
and i'm still online chatting.
WTH is wrong with me?!

i cant concentrate lah.
easily distracted.
maybe i should ask my mum to lock me up.
and smash the tv etc..
in my bloody room.

maybe, i can study in peace without my tv
keep constantly asking me to switch it on.
HAH.

2 going 3 projects.
this sucks.

one word, STRESS.
poly is not a good place after all.

):



i haven solve one problem and another one is coming in.
WHY?
because i am sway and blind.


BYEBYE

hope that i can survive thru this week??!

No comments: