Monday, May 21, 2007

the third emo post.
i cant stand myself anymore.

i feel so idontknowwhat.
he dont even give a damn to you alr.

and you are still thinking of him?
HELLO>
wake up, man.



each time you sign in msn,
i'll click you.
i wanted to ask you why.
what really happened.
but i dont have to courage to type out what i wanted to ask.
so, in the end
i just click the "x".

maybe, if you tell me the reason.

like maybe "oh, you are too ugly, she more chio"
just say it.
lang wo si le zhe tiao xin bah.
i think i will be happier.
because, till now, i am still thinking that
you got your own reasons.

just that, i dont understand.
so please, JUST SAY ANY FUCKING REASON NOW.

but sometimes
i rather you block me in msn.
maybe you did alr, or did not.
signing in and when the green(everyone got theis unquie colour) box pop out,
i saw your msn nick.
i was like "WTH, enough is enough.
stop doing this to me.
i dont bloody wanna see your nick, so block me.
cos i dont bear to block you."
get it? idiot.


whatever.
cos i dont know too.
i dont want to be sad over you anymore.
cos, you really dont worth my tears.

maybe i shouldnt ask why.






No comments: