Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy birthday to LEE JINGYI!
yay! I'm finally FIFTEEN
lol.
early in the morning,
Priscilla,xiuying, meiyi came to my house
and gave me a surprise!

my mum opened the door for them.
and they sort of sneaked in when i am still sleeping?
then they came into my room,
with a CAKE!

I'm so freaking surprised.
i havent even brushed my teeth yet.
lucky i'm wearing my cough, *ahem*.
OHHHHH... i love them.

my dad said, "no wonder you cant find a bf,
cos your friends are too nice to you plus
and no guy can be compared to them".

true.
:D
i got two cakes this year.
but i didnt take photo of them.
one from my GFs & another one from my mum.
THANK YOU.
well, they waited for me to changed
and bath of course.
we went amk hub, NYNY
to have our lunch.
i know. i eat till a bit sian liao.

upload some photos.
and i must its PHOTOS. [all in random orders.]








meiyi's cam died after this. ):




queuing for nyny.

rootbeer float!
theirs.
ours!
i love LIM MEI YI.


OF COURSE, PRISCILLA &XIUYING TOO!

"i'm bored, meiyi. take photos with me leh" haha.




hah, cute!

our affairs.
of course must zilian lah, cos too chio liao. bobain. :x


who block my chio face!? who who who. haha.


she boliao lah. pepper& salt also can take photo.
aiya, i too chio, scare i will "dian" si you all.
so i'll just look away. HAHA.

i'm so creative lah. come on, praise me.
isnt it special and nice?
our new way of zilianing.
i know meiyi wanna to be in this photos. lol
see! i told ya.
i think this is nice lo. shutup.




above photo captions.
please dont take it seriously.
except fir the fact i'm chio.
*ahem*
went for a haircut.
and rushed home!
went out for dinner with my family!
east coastpark.
red house?
dont know red what lah.
NICE! the food is nice and affordable.

I'm so bloated now.
*burp!*
Auf wedensen!

No comments: