Friday, October 19, 2007

i'm asking miss yang for help in
my organic homework now.
haha.

so bloody chim can!?
i regret not paying attention to annie ng lah?!
:x

wanted to go sally's house after class today,
but my eye is like kinda pain each time i blink.
so i went home instead.

how come always my eyes kana one?!

left eyes: hit by a chair before, almost went blind lo.
being stung by some insects and my eyes became swollen.
right eyes: currently very pain. [i dont know why]
i fell and hurt my right eyes when i was young.


wtf. please dont let me go blind lo!!

okay, back to the point.
went home and guess what i had for lunch?

macwings. lol
[shut up alvin. i know you are laughing.]

and then i slept till now.
cos i dont have to blink my eyes when i sleep.
so, its not gonna hurt.

hais.

No comments: