Thursday, October 25, 2007




LISTEN. ITS NICE.


i'm so bored.
so i'll just update my blog.


and i know you are all sick and tired of seeing
"happy birthday leejingyi
i'm finally fifteen" post.
haha.

Monday.
nothing much. really.
my bad luck is not here yet.
(:

Tuesday
for the damnit past week,
i wore pumps.
and yest, i decided to wear slippers.

AND THERE IS SORT OF ATTIRE CHECK.
wtf. [poly also got check -_-]
and i was caught. ):
fill in the don't-know-what- form.

sway.

after school, meet zhibin&shihui home. (:
went dinner with zb &xk.
and walked home with xk.


Wednesday
my bad luck had just began.
i went out of the house,
and found out i forgot my dad's cheque.
and i ran back and to get it.
then my dad called,
and told me, he forgot to sign the cheque. wtf.
made me rushed for nothing.
end up, i am almost late for school.
after school, i went home, let him sign and

brought it all the way back to amk again,
to pay for don't know what.


fuck.

Thursday
nothing really happened.
so thank god.
haha.
we had lesson break,
so we went mcd to have our breakfast.


but guess, i ate too slowly.
so berlinda have to help me slice my pancakes into piece,
and i just ate them.

lol.
she used straw to hold and knife to cut.
wtf.


HAHA.
luckily she got a bit of skills.


i'm too bored in the A&P lesson.
lol.

YAY! NEXT WEEK WE CAN SEE REAL CORPSE!
MAYBE.
I'M SO EXCITED.

























TSCHIUS!

No comments: