Friday, March 21, 2008

am quite happy with my results.
(must maintain or even increase my gpa)
haha.

i know.
its not VERY GOOD in people's eyes,
but learn to be contented what.
lol.

seriously speaking,
i think i got quite good exam luck luh.
from young till now.
(dont know future got anot?)

cos' most questions i spot for exam
mostly will come out.

or there will be people telling me what will come out.
(really come out)
haha.
eg. o level, physics practical, geo, ss......

so from young till now i dont really study for exams.
which is a very bad thing.

and i dont even know when this luck thing will end.

so, i made up my mind.

MUST STUDY HARD FOR EVERY SINGLE EXAM NEXT SEMESTER.
haha!
cannot keep heng heng pass.


you reap what you sow, my dear.
(i dont really believe in this phrase thou.)


say hello to nerdy jingyi.
must study hard.
i will study hard.
lol

No comments: