Thursday, March 20, 2008

H-E-L-L-O.

are you dumb or what?
arent my action bloody damn it obvious?
1) not answering your calls.
2) didnt reply any of your texts.
3) not replying you in msn.

will you stop bothering me?

well, he can only save you ONCE.

before i really lose my temper on you,
kindly get out of my sight, will you.
thank you so fucking much.
*roll eyes*

damn you.
you are so fking irritating.

and i hope i can squash you like a cockroach.
forgive and forget?

well, NO for your case.

__________________________________________

flipping thru my diaries.(got 2 now)
and i found out that on every valentine's day,
my page will be blank.
kay. not totally blank lah.
only will one nice sentence,
"happy valentine's day(end with one heart)"

your valentine's day is pathetic?
well, no one beat mine.

i never celebrate valentine's day before
for freaking 19 years.

tsk.
i officially hate this day.

No comments: