Friday, March 14, 2008

fine.dont ask me why.
i hate bus ride, esp long ones.

arghhh...!

firstly, long rides kills me.
cos' my head hurts like some shit.

secondly, ahpek/ ah neh(some fucking idiots)
like to quarrel with me.
don't ask me why.
*shrugs*

that day after the ah neh thingy.
this fucking irritating fugly(don't even know why he even exist in this world?)
ah pek trying to be funny with me.
we are on this non-air-con 74.
and the raindrops/ or whatever some how splash onto my face.

like, eww?
and i closed the window.
that fugly(he is really gross can) ahpek opened it again IMMEDIATELY.
like wtf?! cant he like mind his own business?

well, i don't really feel like quarrelling with him early in the morning.
its like only 8plus?!
so i did not closed in again.

but 光的不行就来暗的吧。
by hook or by crook i must tekan tio him.

so i begin to kick his chair continuously.(lightly, cos more irritating)
LOL!!

okay lah, I'm so damn fucking childish.
i know. *make armpit fart sounds at him*

then he was like coughing and coughing.
trying to like give me hints or whatever.
i cant be bother.
i did not stop anyway.

and HE ALIGHT AT THE NEXT STOP LO.
WHAHAHAH.

ben si le. (:

chou ah pek, can you please like die?
whatever.

(i'm trying to imitate ber, not irritate k.)

Auf wiedersehen.
gute nacht!

No comments: