Friday, March 21, 2008

i dont know why.
i always fall asleep during movies last time.
haha.

i think the movie i k.o the fastest is
LORD OF THE RING.
go in, see they dont know wtf doing at the mountain top
with a group of army?
then i k.o liao.

lol!

second one i think is moulin rouge?(cant spell)
[waste my money buy the vcd]
i dont know lah.
everyone say nice.
i listen they sing sing on the stage
dont know wth they doing also,
and i k.o within 20mins?

when i wake up, the movie end lo.
i must be shen lo,
my brother bed so dirty and smelly i still can sleep
till like pig.

third one i think is harry potter?
dont know the first/second one.

watch half way,
k.o at my friend's house.

this one more jialut, i mean my friend jialut.
cos' i wake up half way know no shit of that movie.
keep pestering my friend to tell me what happen during the period
i sleeping.
if not how to continue watching?
H-A-H-A.

cant really remember what other movies i watch till fell asleep.
quite a few of them luh.
but this 3. super funny lo.
cos i think i'm watching with the same person.
H-A-H-A.
poor thing.

its hard to be my friend sometimes.

No comments: