Monday, July 14, 2008

I CAN'T TYPE IN FULL SENTENCES.

Hello PEOPLE!
i shall try blogging in a full sentence rather than my normal blogging style. if you have read my past entries, you should know the way i blog. e.g. hello/n i am happy/n. Don't ask me why i blogged that way. believe it or not, i don't even know the reason myself. okay, I'm kinda lost to what to type now. OKAY OKAY, I ADMIT. I CAN'T TYPE IN FULL SENTENCES. I CAN'T TYPE IN FULL SENTENCES!! i bet i can't even write a decent composition now.

I'm still stuck in my C programming. Is there anyone out there who is willing to teach me this exercise 6H? I NEED TO HAND IN BY TOMORROW and zero work is completed. i'm such a loser. i can't even do simple things like programming. hais, LOSER. why did i even choose this course? i'm giving up soon. This semester is my worse semester ever. i got 2 Ds now. H-E-L-L-O... it's 2Ds! *pray hard that my gpa won't drop*

enough of my ranting now,people. i got to go do my programming now. i'll be back tomorrow with my normal blogging style. i'm so not used to this way of blogging.

Auf wiedereshen.
wish me luck people.

No comments: