Sunday, July 20, 2008

I HAVE TO BELIEVE MYSELF!!!

went to causeway point to meet ber and weiling.
i was late for an hour plus again. :x
HAHA!

I STILL CANT FREAKING DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN CAUSEWAY POINT AND CENTREPOINT!!!

haha!
went library to study. (miracle, i don't go library one lor)

went home around 10plus11?
saw Jacus on my way home.
HAHAHA!

his jw is to the extreme manxzx.
and i saw Linda and Dickson too on the bus, WHAHAHA.
see, i told ya, Singapore is damn small.

JOKE OF THE DAY.

that day during lesson....
liting stole ber's hand phone and lizhong switch off the phone.
seriously no one know about it.


ber: where is my phone?! *search*

jingyi: eh faster find!!! i got text you something....

wh: *turn around and smile* what happened? <--- bo tai bi ji laugh for what?

jingyi: must be wh!! he keep laughing lor. he take one.

*we keep insist that wh took her phone but he said he did not take it*

minghui and clement started to join in.
and we thought minghui took ber's phone.

END UP THEY ALL CLAIMED THAT I STOLE BER'S PHONE!!!

them: you see she keep laughing. must be her lar.

me: NOT ME!

them: must be her!!! jingyi.

*trying to psyco everyone that i took ber's phone*

me: is i take one meh?

i started to doubt myself. -_-"
i thought i really took her phone. and i begin to search my belongings.(wtf, obviously is not me but i thought i really took her phone and forgot all about it.)
it's not even in my bag lor!!!

zzzzz... end up liting return ber's her phone.

wtf? hais, in every one's mind I'm a thief.
):
AND I DONT EVEN BELIEVE MYSELF. wtf?

DIE LAR.
must be bimbo syndrome.

No comments: