Tuesday, July 29, 2008

no life is my life yo.

life sibei sianxzxz. (sound so ...)
no life is my life yo.

marketing test tomorrow, biomaterials on thurs and bioelectronics on fri.
medical imaging project to be submitted on thurs.
HAIS. i needa break.

i did something amazing that day!
WHAHEEHOO.
aiya, say liao you all also will reply 'chey' only.
:D

things i needa do in my life which i dont dare to do it.
- wear contact lens. (don't laugh kay. DID YOU ALL KNOW WHAT IS THE FEELING OF ALMOST BEING BLIND? i did okay. )
- trim my eyebrow.
- get close to worms.
- get close to snails.
- suntan!

(everyone know i hate to be under the sun, thats why i cancel my M1 line.)

wah, sibei colddd..... *brrrrrr*

i'm moving to Pluto soon.
is there any oxygen or whatever there in the first place?
cos' i heard that there is no sun there, only like 12/18 moons?!

WOOHOO. this is life man.
Pluto's life is my life yo!


hungry ghosts festival is here soon.
feel free to right click my photo and print them out.
WHAHAHAHAH.


if i'mma gonna eat papaya/ carrot/ celery...
i'll make sure i stay at home without light for the next 2 days!

No comments: