Saturday, July 12, 2008

POP GOES THE Weasel.....

that day i draw a ridiculous looking cupcake on the table.
and some one replied me or should i say comment me? -_-"

i know who is she alr,
she wrote, "who draw this mind intro? please leave your num. tyvm."

HAHAHA.


her shit and my shit. mine is on the left.

her reply.
my reply. HAHAHA.

this is definitely more ridiculous than nyp chat room during tuesday night class.
but i tell you is totally chaos inside the chat room.
i think they are from mechantronics?(<-- how to spell?)
HAHAHA.
life in NYP isnt that boring sometimes.
i change my new hobbies from waving hellos/goodbyes to strangers in nyp to drawing on tables.
HAHAHA.
cos' i guess strangers dont really like girl with short hair bah.
when i have long hair, they usually will wave back but not now.
or is it because of my weight gain?

No comments: