Tuesday, November 04, 2008

after listening to 王心凌&吴克群-NANANA,
i feel like 恋爱-ing.
为什么我恋爱时没有他们所说的东西?!?!?!?!
哈哈哈哈
that day during our blood test experiment,

still mixing my blood with the antigens. 4 drips of blood okay.
i think my skin is getting thicker each day, cos' after the lancet activate,
my finger still refuse to bleed.

i finally know my bloody blood type after 19 years....
MY BLOOD IS A+.
(want to die also hard.... A+ is such a common blood type lor)
webcam with weiling in school.
aiya, we damn bo liao.


we are in the same room, but as you can see, I've the better lighting. lol
after 2 weeks plus, the balloon is still standing strong,



i'm beginning to hate school.
i hate this fucking course..
i detest Maths and Science most in my whole life, and this course is fucking about Maths and Science. -_-
talk about making the wrong decision in life..... tsk tsk

No comments: