Sunday, November 16, 2008


Happy birthday Clement Teo Jiao Wei.
:D
i think you jinx me on your birthday la.
'cause i down with flu and flever now.
*chirp chirp*
Enjoy your day! (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm down with fever last night. ):
must be the McDonald i had yesterday with my girls.

but i'm recovering.... soon.
('cause i don't wanna miss school tomorrow. )


okay i know my thermometer look damn childish with the mickey mouse stickers.
but... i'm in secondary school that time what!
haha.
why am i so unlucky.... ?
This means that i can join my class people to celebrate wh's and jiaowei's birthday.
i don't wanna miss out the fun.
*pouts*
but enjoy people! :D
Tschus!
shall continue reading my book, Breaking dawn.

No comments: