Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i rather hurt you honestly, than mislead you with a lie.

It's Tuesday again.... okay.

I'm damn bored today.
so i did some Birthday cards and Christmas cards!
(which is like so retarded, cause' no one birthday is here.... yet.)

i only like the Christmas cards i made for my girls!
(:

i think i need more time to revise on my Mathematics then doing silly stuffs like making cards.
Maths and Mohr's circle test on Friday. ):
and i still don't fucking know what is integrating by part.
and whoever Mohr is.... i hate you.

My maths and physics Sucks to the corexzxz.
I can't believe I'm actually teaching people maths. *sigh*

my card size decrease by half. lol.
I'm environmental friendly okay.
okay. in short, i'm sibeixzx niaoxzxz la.




another random post.
i wonder why did i even blog in the first place....
Auf wiederesehen, Human Beings!

No comments: