Thursday, November 06, 2008

i did the most incredible things in just a few weeks!

1. i have bangs!!!!! (oh fuck)

2. i went for Blood Donation!!! (hurts like shit)

3. i can't fucking shit.

4. i bought the most kiddy pencil box ever.

5. i saved some money!!!


I'll never go for another blood donation again.
because i almost faint during the whole process, i'm like damn giddy.
so girls, if your B.P and weight just pass.... don't go.
if not... you may be as giddy as me.

AND MY VEINS IS TOO FUCKING SMALL.
(said by the nurse)

i'm only allow to donate about 300ml cos' of my weight.

I ALMOST DIED LA.

and i can feel the whole thick needle poking into my skin.
i can feel the fucking pain!
and i was like, "pain pain pain!"

HAHAHA. i'm the most troublesome blood donor ever!
clement took a video of me making blood donation. HAHA.

you're the best director man! *roll eyes*
everyone almost fell asleep when watcing the video.

F.Y.I i did not scream okay.

TSK TSK.

Auf wiederesehen.

No comments: