Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas EVE EVE

one thing down from jingyi's-impossible-list.

1) Wear contact lens.
2) experience the feeling of drunk.
3) trim my brows.
4) get close to worms, snails or any slimy creatures.
5) wash my blanket.
6) Fight.

i completed two impossible stuffs (for me) in a week.
but i'm not gonna complete the rest. it's impossible what!

shall update on Tuesday.
went to work in the morning till noon.
went home to changed before meeting lizhong, clement & weiling at my house nearby.
ha ha.

cabbed to sean's house for Christmas' eve eve celebration.
the best thing is we are fucking drunk.
yea, we. (lizhong, zhenjie,weiling,clement and I)

okay, i not that that drunk but seh.
at least i can still control what i'm doing.

yea, it's not nice for a girl to be drunk.

lesson learnt.ha ha.

i only know i keep asking people to take photo with me,
and i turn bloody violent.

zhenjie & i cannot be drunk, cause we keep hitting each other.
lizhong just sleep all the way.
weiling cried.
clement..... no comment, damn drama la.

i remembered myself calling Roger...
hahaha! i dont know why, when i do something stupid i'll call him straight away.
and i cried after we hang up.
i was like,
"why am i crying? why...?"
LOL~

and i puke all the way.
bloody clement, puke on weiling and my foot and on fat.
omg... damn messy la.

i got tons of photos.
and i think they took tak-glam photos of me.
tsk tsk.
Some photos:
look at my face.


i like this photo.

after puking and all.

as red as lobster.

will upload the rest when i'm free.

Auf Wiedersehen & Merry Christmas EVE.

No comments: