Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Bored.

I'm super duper bored.
so yea.. I'M HERE.

S'pore Science Centre is great.
i bet my tuition kid had fun too.
HOHOHOHO.

i love the waterworks most.
and i love all the kids there that day in the water works.
'cause they shared the plastic balls with the rest.
okay, i sort of force them to share. HAHA.

the kids kept giving me the plastic balls when i gave mine to other kids.
cute right?!
okay, I'm a little too old for that but yea... damn fun when you are playing with kids.

(sorry, no photos 'cause i can't afford another cam after i spoilt mine and i bloody forgot to charge my phone..... and my phone died after a few hours. )

walau, damn bloody poor. ):
my tuition kid gave me this magic balls.
and she ORDERED me to put them in a bottle of water.
HAHAHA

AND the balls became very nice bubbles in a few days.
cool eh?
Hais, damn bloody easy to cheat kids money right?
*shake head*

And she decided to draw on her book when I'm like doing my own stuff.
(I'm studying, i think)
Read carefully.
did you all spot the error?
she wrote, "Uh! cannot coz... IT is my teacher"
(i don't know her she learn her coz from.)

And I'm very angry, not because she is drawing on her book.
but... she used it to describe me!!!!!
and i was like, "since when I'm it? I'm what? non living thing? or animal?"
and she changed the drawing.
that's so much better. she. yes, I'm she.
and seriously, i think i torture her too much or something.
'cause she drew the girl with a sad face.

very random photo to prove to people I'm from track& field.
HAHAHAHHA.
mai siao siao... i got first in cross-country hor.
4.8km some more.


ang ku kuehs from Pris's mama.
and my dad ate them all.
I'm freaking angry and i refused to talk to him.
but I'm no longer angry with him after he gave me $20.
I'm damn cheap skate, i know.


Dog food.
was having a picnic with my brother in my room.
both of us were watching anime.
HAHAHAHA.
'cause my grandma stayed over for a few days, so my bro got to camp over my room.

i don't mind sharing a room with him.
but can you don't fucking snore at night?
tmd.

No comments: