Thursday, April 28, 2005

bu she de tui xia ni yi ge ren gu dan

s h i t !
i totally forget abt
my daddyy bdae!
wtff- arrggghhh
i mus be a bu siau nu
ahahahahs
watevaa larr!

halff dae todaee!
wells, went to eat breakfast with
priss!
macc breakfast okies
hahahhahaas
den tok crappp there
saw andrea n francesca
dun noe how to spell her name larr
with a guy.
i knew the guy is andrea sort of daddy
but we still ka jiao her
hahahahahs
diaos. so baddd

den wentt home
to SLEEP
hahahaaas
needa a good restt
fer my panda eyes lorhss
plus, i dun think will br
sleeping next week
i needa pull up my sockk
hahahahahs
okies wadevaa
i m such a piggg
i set the alarm at 2 plus
and i woke up at 5 plus?
omgg- my alarm clock
didnt wake mi uppp
or i did not hear it ?

got to go
stopp crapping!
going to prepare my ss notess !
bye bye

No comments: