Monday, April 04, 2005

jia lutt

i hate love
love juss suxx
nv had a good dae
when love appeared.
six years of bitterness
when den i can get my xinfu
i agreed. love is stupid
love is rubbishyy
love make u crazzyy
onli to mi bahh coz
bitter love mi more
den sweett
but sweet love others
more den bitter
unfair rite1 oh well
tat is my pathetic life-

i hate my lifee
my life is in completely darkness
when u appeared.ihu

todae was like ok onli la
nth muchh happen
untill when i hear somethingg
not good abt ****
den almost burst into tears
i said almostt la
force myself not to
coz i cant
i need to be jian qiang alright
hahaahhs =))
i m a totally idiot fool
arrgghhh-
maybe i should write
my blogg in good englishh
no more singlishh
maybe tat will help to improvee laa
but like tat. will be like
sian 1/2 liao
hahahahas =P

fri is eng dae yeaa
i dun think i will tok any engg
my blogg is lonngg
i think i soent time scolding too much
my naggs.whine.moan. hahahs
tata. i m soo naggy nowadaess

No comments: