Friday, April 29, 2005

sprit of yestt

i think i am in lurve
with sprit of yest
hahahahahs
yupyup-

the weather is making mi nutss
i have to on my air con like
19 now? and i on 25 last time
arrrgggghhh-
i took rather long shower larr
with cold water hahahahs
i needa buy a small pocket fan!
so tat i can bring it wheneva i go
hahahaas
hate sunnny daes!
arrrgggghhhh-
i am like getting more n more
CHAO TA
tat is a bad. real badd

wells,
many things happened
okies-
after schhool
me pris n xiu wenta
have our luchh at coffee shop
and in front of mi is this
damm irritating guyy
who follow wateva thing i do?
i fold in my blouse and he did the same
i laugh n covered my mouth
and he followed me laugh
and cover his mouth
i sae copycatt and he followed
i fan my self and he followed
i point at thing n he followed
jus wateva i do he follow
is like damm fan lorhs
den pris tot he is my fren ?
i dun think i noe HIM
idiotic one - hummpp
i shall stop toking abtt himm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okies gtg!
dun let mi see u again!
i will punch u and give u a kick
in ur asss!
u asssssssss-
bye bye

cheer up yea?
dun sad le-

No comments: