Friday, April 01, 2005

chaoo ta-

stupid sport dae.
if i noe i lose
i sure ponn de lorhs
gett fourth fer 800m
sad case worr

todae rain
andd we are totally drenchh
whenn we reach there,
we are retardds
wetty ppl tryin to find
a nicee placee
haahahhahs

xiu dunno is angry with me
or wadd.
sort of make her angry
but i dun mean it
i said it again
i didnt mean it
dunno she will angry
sae some harsh wordd
to mii- nvm

sianns
i hate my life
i m broke
i m useless
i m suxy in studies
i m a bad runner
i m a fool
stupid me !
jus hate my lifee
miraclee dun happen
it happen larr
but nt to mi !
aaarrggghh hrmpp

anywayy, wish everyone
a happy april fool dae
yuupp have funn fooling ppl
yupyuup-
but pls dun tell ppl u like him/her
coz they will think u are fooling em
rite? okiess
stop my rubbishhy
tata guyys-

No comments: