Tuesday, April 05, 2005

simple but complicated
hahahahs
okiess tat is talking abt my lifee
i wann the soonng miraclee
send me if u have it larr
thx thx xp

i lovee mr ngg drawingss
drawingss! not him larr
he too er xinn
hahhahhaas
okies okies-
i will draww liike him one dae
and i promise i will !
hahahhas
dnt a lil siann
we had our self claimed breakk
ahhahahs
wet canteen to buyy foodies
den my chia caught xxiu fer
tucking outt
i m so guai! i tuck in norrhs
no tucckk outt xp
hahahahas

after dnt den go fing
cai lao lao to get my
BOOKS-
she confiscated it larr
evil herr x(
hahhas
she claimed tat she is bussyy
and sae shee her tml
and get mt tiao jian readyy
exchange fer my books
lamee alright

walk withh pris until
bus stopp saww shihui
den priss pei us to wait ferr buss
bus camee pris walk off
den shihui sae '' wa,weather good walk la''
den we chase priss
send her to the traffic light
den shihui pei mi walk home
den went ntucc to buy tibitss *yum*
den send her to bus stopp
pei her waitt
hahaha

walkk homme my selff
loneyy yea?
hahahahs
nah- had a greattime
woootiess- tata

No comments: