Saturday, December 29, 2007

i dont know what is freaking wrong with me.
i'm having mood swings when i'm not even having period now.
so its definitely not pms. LOL.

i hate wo ke yi by even yo,
cos its a fucking stupid song to me.
sorry evan's fans, the song is nice lah.
but it make me think of him.

fucking stupid him.


i feel so stupid.
i feel like slapping myself twice,
yes. not once, but twice.

HELLO LEE JINGYI.
WAKE UP MAN.


i better clean up my fucking dirty smelly room,
cos my gfs are coming over to stay.

WHY MY HOUSE AH?

OHYA, there is one fucking funny photo of alvin. heehee
kinda evil.
i laughed till i cant breathe,
stomach cramp like shit.
its freaking funny.


he sold his photo to me at a price of 60cents,
one ice cream cone.
lol
this really deserve two thumbs up.

look!!!


kua kua kuaaaa....
opps, i'm sorry.

No comments: