Monday, December 17, 2007

random.

omg.
i almost die of heart attack each
time i saw sky's house/shop/whatever appeared on my hp screen!
HAHAH.

from 60 jump to 120 lo!
dont know why leh?
dont worry lah, it isnt him.
its his mum (:
hohoho.

asked me to work back,
and ask me why i never go visit her. heh.
i dont mind working back lo
cos auntie is really nice to me(to others too) lah.
when you are cold, she gave you cardigen to wear.
even cook me lunch. *winks.
and she is great.

butbutbut.... if i work there, sky must not appear lah.
i know. 99.999999% he wont appear. lol.

aiya, too bad. i helping my mum tml,
if not, i WILL help her.

not because of him thou. :D

and dot you ever dare say i'm bad/mean or whatever shit.
why should i miss someone who dont even miss me right?
waste my efforts/ kill my brain cells.
HAHEHO.

more random.
junhao != (pph please) [cprog lang,]

jingyi: junhao-mon i choose you. go!
junhao: -__-"
oie. you damn childish lo.
jingyi: you go move the books lah, then can evolve?!
junhao: okay i go evolve.

jingyi: talk some more... i put you inside pokeball.
junhao: put lo. and put your mum in also. haha.
jingyi: pokeball too cramp for her liao. she need ultraball.

LOL!!!!!!! very random i know.

No comments: