Sunday, December 02, 2007

i'm too bored.
so i decided to read those msg
people had send me in friendster.
some is so ridiculous.

like this alex.
read and laugh.

"Hi,
I saw your friendster profile and I really got to admit that my penis erect like mad when I saw your pictures. If you are the horny type, you can add me on MSN at empowxxxxxxx@hotmail.com.If you are not, then don't bother about this message. Thanks.Have a good day."

(i cross away the last few letters of his email. i'm nice you see.)

i was laughing like mad lo.
my pictures?
i dont remember doing any slutty poses leh.
LOL.

the rest is just like hi, can we exchange no.
or are you open minded.

i was like wtf,

open minded?
do i look like i'm a loose girl?!?!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alex tsk, alex.
i'm not those horny type lah.

No comments: