Sunday, December 30, 2007

tsk. i went in audi,
scold fucking lots of ahem* cough.
and i decided to quit and do my lab report.

this stupid chinmum and ahsong.
retard people with sick and ugly, unglam ign.
tmd. i lousy cannot ah.
i sucks in audi, i dont deny.

but who are you to say me? fucker.
you are not even fit to say me lo.

semi naked char in audi. with 6packs.
i doubt you got 6packs in real life lo.
OMG<>
super duper fat with mopiang using that char and said i'm lousy.
OMFG. get this image out of my brain.

kiss my ass, please. both of you.

no. wait.
i think my ass is too expensive for you this low class pest.

kiss my feet instead.
yes feet. you can kiss both my left and right foot.
KPKB.
wtf, scold me noob say walau,
look at her score man.
(we playing team)
....... say a lot of fucking kns thing.

so i replied, : shut up fuccker.
who you think you are? cb.
you got no rights to say anthing about me,
fuck off and die? cant remember.

lol.

but people help me scold them too.
HAAHEEHOO>

*make armpit fart sounds at ahsong and chinmun*
*stick out tongue jiao bin*

okay, i'm childish, so?

i shall curse and swear you fucking people with fucking ugly looks.
HOHO.
jiu du fuu ren xin what.

okay, if they claim that that are not ugly,
they are always welcome to send me their friendster url.
LOL. (as if they will read my post,)

pui pui pui.
i hate talking to ugly and fucking people.
AUF WIEDERSEHEN.

*cursing while pulishing this post.
lol!

No comments: