Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

my girls came over yesterday.
tsk.
we had steamboat,
AND I DID THE BLOODY FUCKING washing lo.
wtf. ):
xiuying say cannot cong huai wo.
must ask me do the washing.

we took 120 photos plus 1 fucking retarded video.
siao. i wont post all 120 up lah,
siao. my blog will lag like siao lo.

and the video. *shake head*
is about me mopping the floor,
cos meiyi broke my cup.

*HUAI AH!* lame. -__-"

video with meiyi.
we laugh like shit when we re watch it.
wtf.

okay. i got myself a new shopping list instead of some
stupid resolutions(?spelling?)

i need:
- black shorts.
- polka dots tee shirt.
- NEW PENCIL CASE!
- white short sleeve button shirt.
- white jeans
- black cardigan.
- a dress!
(if i buy some more clothes, i bet my wardrobe will explode
plus my mum will diao si me lo.)

thats all. HAHA.
i know, all cheap cheap and affordable items.
whats the point of putting LV, Gucci stuffs
when i cant even afford them?
pointless right.
I NEEDA FIND TIME TO GO SHOPPING!

No comments: