Saturday, January 19, 2008

went jean's house to study.
tsk.
clement and minghui waited almost one hour for me?
see, they got to thanks me.
cos i gave them an hour time together.
WHAHAHA.

where to find so nice 的 friend?
身在福中不知福.

and i did 2 stupid things today.

1.
i wanted to wash my sai bi feet.
and i took the shower thing(whats that call? water come out from there that one)
and turn on the tap.
end up, jean's toilet got 2 of them!!!!!
one is fixed and another one is the one i'm holding on.
i turn on the wrong one -__-"
and .........

i am so freaking wet.

tsk. 笨。我知道啦!

2. alvin and i went to play the lift.
he damn bo liao lo.
say what the life voice damn nice.
he wanna hear.
so we took the lift up and stop at almost every level.
lol!!!

AND THAT ALVIN WENT TO STEAL THE BANGALA'S BROOM!
and hide it in the bin.
wtf?
okay, he threw it into the bin.
damn XX(fill in the blank with appropriate description) right this kinda of person?
and acted how the bangala will react tomorrow!!!
i was laughing like mad and i lost my balance.
i tripped and my 脚软.
cant stand up.
wahaha, damn freaking funny lo.

yawn. got to do my Ochem.
gute nacht.
AUF WIEDERSEHEN.

No comments: