Friday, January 04, 2008

okay, i'm kinda bored.
so i'll just upload some photos we
took during new year's eve.


i'm yaoming, meiyi is jacky chan.
loll. (the tv ads lah.)
still trying to hide my pimple.

wtf. xiuying love this photo.
cos she had never been taller than us for
the past 6 years. wtf.
we help her fufill her wish
just like mr kohfufill mine by letting me be the IT rap.
my dream ): i help
him set up his ohp. wtf.
see, i told you. she's short.
nanny nanny poopoo.

xy giveing the kanbatte sign,
and i'm acting cute.
tsk, error. pris is trying to act cute not me.
we are too poor. no money buy shirt.
only can wear xms/poly free gift shirt.
we almost killed meiyi that night. HOHO
self timer 2 sec is too fast luh, wtf.
siao.

xy look so 阴嫌。本性难易。 tsk

车死!(cheers)





okay,i didnt manage to open it.
meiyi force open it and it went POP.
everyone screamed like siao.
cos we thought we are gonna be disfigured.
okay, i thought only.
cos they are disfigured anyway, even without being disfigured.
LOL!!!! i'm sorry girls, i still love you all MUACKZXX.

okay, i'm still trying to hide my pimple. sad!
i hate backviews.
i can see a hole on my head!
i'm going bald. die!
see, their hair a lot. no holes):

cheers!

这是pris的idea,
她有神精病,我们只好听她的。
怕她拿刀砍我们oh.
她是我的女人了。洞房!!!!
lol。


tsk, i'm still trying to cover my pimple.

she is drunk.

i dotn know what me and pris is doing to her.
we are trying to attack pris.

i dont know why.
they seems so high when i mopped the floor
and i swear they snap at least 5/6 pic
and took a video.
but i dont dare to post the video cos they said something about pph.
tsk.

see! they claimed that they did not see me mop the floor before.
wtf?!
i said i'm ha li po ter,
but pris said i'm sabrina the teenage witch.





THE END.













No comments: