Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i was on the phone with ptbf.
and we were talking crap.
真的都是废话。

then he asked me,
if one day people come tio me, *choy* if hor!
ask me why i so xialan what will i reply.

i will reply, "为什么我会xialan呢?"
he said i will confirm kana tio ji lup.

then what should i reply?!?
yes also kana, no also kana.
wtf. 作人真难leh。

he say what i must replied,
我xialan不可以ah!!
must loud loud win them -__-"
wth. HAHAH.

i doubt i shout got the wei li lo.
think sure straight away kana beat up liao.
wtf. what will you all say? HAHA.

and that stupid teo jiao wei clement say
what reply, "我不是xialan, 是guailan"。
wtf, nice reply. confirm die lagi jialut then me.
HOHO.
(please dont scold me at my tagboard, give me face leh! :D)


today everyone tio siao peh, except me.
cos Belinda lah, pass the contagious siao virus to everyone.
but i born to be siao mah,
so siao and siao neutralised become shit and fart.

i siao also cannot blame me.

before you say i siao,
PLEASE KINDLY LOOK AT MY FATHER.
i siao? he sibei siao alr.
HIS DAMN BLOODY GOOD 金颖。

still can tell me
sibei ho.(die father good) si bei heng.(die father lucky)
wtf?! his angmo very powderful, but use at wrong place.
think he wanna jump out of the window and try to stretch his arms
to fly soon. curse himself one lo.
i bet his biceps got any strength lo. HOHO
:X

daddy(atm) you cannot die leh.

you die liao who pay my hp bills?
i go shopping take money from who?
my allowance how?
my school fees leh?
who take away dinner for me?
who i can suan dao si?
*choy* so you must at least live til i can? feed myself?
LOL!!!!!!!

like what alvin said,
你的妈妈生charsiew,好过生你!
LOL.
at least their daughter chio lo.
still got looks. ahem* *whisper to people*not like alvin, no looks. LOL
(alvin juse pretend you cant see.)
HAHA.

faster scold me bimbo or xiong da wu nao.
HAAHEEHOO.

No comments: