Friday, January 18, 2008

i saw a cockroach in the toilet.
it was struggling like hell!
WHAHAH.

not i step de!
not me.
think is my house that fatty bom bom.
my brother.
tsk, i feel so sad for it. (okay, i'll name it as ah teng)
cos my brother is mfucking 80plus kg.
twice of me leh.
ah teng's life so cham, worse then ah hock(the cockroach i killed that day).

so i decided to save it from the pain.
i sprayed bygone on it.
WHAHAHHA!!!!
must be grateful hor, ah teng.

but you dont have to come visit me to thank me.
thank yew verli mach.

and i cant control myself.
damn high leh.
so i start laughing.(the animal sound? WHAHAH!)
i think my classmates should know which laughter.

and my daddy was like.
wei! dont scare people leh.

i was like -__-.
you got see so chio de ghost anot?
chio de ghost wanna kpkb also can de.
lol.
and he bo heel me turn away?

wtf?
how can liek that no manner leh.
i go tell ah ma cane you.
BYE!!!!!!

No comments: