Saturday, January 05, 2008

okay. i got nothing better to do.
so i'll just upload some photos
taken during christmas eve.

and i know i know.
all of you will be asking why photo inside only
got me and blah blah.
FIND ONE PHOTO WITHOUT LEEJINGYI can anot.
answer is impossible.
cos my fucking laptop decided to be naughty and try to act "lag"

so i got no choice but to delete all the photos
with me inside.
lol.
if you wanna the rest of the photos?
find the camera's owner. thank you.

wtf. i'm sitting beside a ti go.

my face look even rounder beside someone so slim.
lol. fats jingyi, fats!

haha, i was laughing madly at the photo.

my legs look some how like pig legs,
I HAVE TO EXERCISE soon. DIET PLEASE.



ohmyfuckinggod. my classmate ji tao is siao one lo.
techno lao ti go! wtf.
i bet all the girls that admire him ran away,
but is there any in the first place? lol.
wtf.

liting lizhong alvin weiling jingyi minghui clement.


he is my laoda. i'm his gina.
he always ask me to go and play with my ma sak.

super candid. see the hole on my head?
see, i told you.
i'm getting bald. tsk.
very sad you know, jio me go beijing 101 please.



END.

AUF WIEDERSEHEN.

No comments: