Saturday, January 26, 2008

check out my new bags.
nice?

firstly, i look like ninja turtle.

secondly, i look like cheena girls.

thirdly,no comments.
too big.


i checked my mails just now.
and i saw,
how children form 造句。
whahah!
they will never win me lah.

teacher wrote this on the whiteboard,
"自从其蓋(confirm got typo error)受伤后,小明在也没有打蓝球了。"
(ever sincer he hurt his knee, xiaoming did not play basketball anymore) -direct translation. lol

jingyi: eh, 错leh。 nolink one。(i still wanna point out to the teacher. lol)
xiuying:哪里有错?对lah
jingyi:其蓋受伤 and 小明 got link meh?
xiuiyng: 有lah。
jingyi:除非他们是朋友lo
xiuying: ?????????????
jingyi: if not 其蓋受伤 and 小明cannot play where got link!
xiuying: *i think she is very confuse with me now.*
jingyi: you see ah, 其蓋and小明 是不同的吗。
xiuying: (finally know whats wrong with me) 其蓋 is your KNEE lah!!
jingyi: huh? is it? -__-" i thought 其蓋 is a name.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: