Saturday, December 01, 2007

wth.
i deleted my own entry.
F F Fx3

okay, so i'll just cut it short.

went out with my girlfs today.
:D
its like finally yo!

went to kovan, white tangerine cafe.
after our lunch/dinner?
we went to play dai dee.
[ they provide it there what]

well, priscilla and i are not suitable to gamble, i guess.
i cant even remember which pattern is bigger then which.
so i have to draw out the pattern on
a paper to refer.
*shake head*

i think priscilla shuffled the most.:D

then played monopoly.
kinda of boring.

so, we paid the bills and walked around kovan.
bought sushi for my dinner/supper?
lol.

thats it.
photos below!

okay, i know. my retarded face.

pouts!

pris's hand is so damn extra.


the peach tea sucks. :x
my sweeties.





thats all. rest of the photos
is either in pris/meiyi's phone.
where is xiuying?!
she is busy with XXX.
i dont know whats she is doing that time.
tschus.






No comments: