Saturday, February 09, 2008

HAPPY CNY! :D


my cny sucks.
why?
cos' my ang pows is all small small de ):
i gotta wish my relatives to faicai.

cos' if they got money, the bigger the angpows will be.
heehee.

ohfuck.
how can i think of this?
*slap myself*

skip that topic.

but.... this is my worse cny lo.
*ahem*shut up jingyi.

*clear throat*

i feel like getting a psp.
ahhh. i know, psp very lame.(dont kill me)
i mean, really what.
you can play the exact same games on ps2 right?
and the fucking screen is so much bigger.
(stop your fucking thing jingyi.)

*ahem*.
the freaking screen then.
but..... when you go to your relative's
fuckingfreaking house,
you cant bring your ps2 along.
see, get what i mean? hais.

SO I PLAYED MY BROTHER'S PSP THE WHOLE VISIT,
KINDA MEAN LUH.
COS' THIS LEFT HIM NOTHING TO DO.

i feel like getting one too.
but psp so common, so lame.(dont kill me x2)

and when i'm not playing with the fff... freaking(about to use fucking again. tsk) psp,
i can only zilian lo.
eh, very sian one leh.
one year see once nia(father's side), you tell me,
how to chat sia?

mum's side is so much better lo.

enjoy, some not very well taken.
to show you guys i'm not that photogenic can?
always say i look good in photos. T.T
means i real life cmi lah.

(shut up, leave me alone to cry about your lies.)

*ahem*


thanks to the ff... wind.(no fuck jingyi, no fucking.)
opps, i said that twice. *slap myself*
Photobucket

i dont know why i always put my name on my face?
habit, i guess. *shrug*
Photobucket

wtf, f is flower lah. dont think too much k.
Photobucket

HOHO. no comment leh, too chio.
(kidding)
Photobucket

the only thing i like in this photo is my ring.
Photobucket


after this post.
aiya, i dont wanna use fucking/fuck very gaowei leh.
howwwwww............?

conclusion: me, using fuck is just like YOU using a fullstop after each sentence.
lol.
nothing to be proud of.

JINGYI AH. demure!
dont always ruin your first image in others mind can?
dont always let people say know you long liao, regret.
pleaseeeee.

okay, shut up.
D_E_M_U_R_E. :D

(from 95% male increase to 99% male, 1% female lately.
MUST FIGHT take BACK MY 99% FEMALE!)



No comments: