Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i heard that today is everyone birthday?
cos people said happy birthday to me in msn.
not only one k.
thats why i was like, eh, not my birthday lah.
(i didnt know got this 人日thingy.)

HAPPY 人日everyone! [sound so wrong.]

nono, its 12.09 now.
so its VALENTINE'S DAY!

jingyi des san (i 99% male mah) LOVE everyone!

went for movie with jean my ahlian, minghui and alvin.
haha!
watched sweeney todds.
not bad luh the move.
I LOVE THOSE BLOODY SCENES!
OHMAN! WHEN TODDS USE HIS KNIFE? TO SLIT THOSE PEOPLE THROAT!
THE BLOODY SPLASH OUT!!!
i was laughing like some mad ass.
cos the bloody is like so tomato can?

look like my blood lah.
dont know why my blood is so different from others?
weiling is so shock when she saw my blood.
compared mine with the rest(testing out gulcose? level that day)
and she was like, why your blood like that one?
like so diluted, bright red de.
hmm, think i'm an alien.

WHAHAHA!

jean gave me a necklace as my valentine gift.
haha.
bling bling heart necklace.
thank you, loves!
Photobucket

but i like my old necklace also leh.
like both. haha!

how? from ahyong.
Photobucket

did somethin stupid today.
i thought the taxi stand is bus stop!!!
WHAHAHA. 笨!

tsk, valentine's day.
hate this day.
cos' i did not celebrate it before for my past 19 years.
T.T
ke lian bah?
at least last year valentine's day is still a memorable one.
heh. (:

dont worry if you dont have a date.
cos' i dont have any date for the past 19 years.
WHAHAHHA。

jingyi 爱你 for一天!!!

No comments: