Saturday, February 23, 2008

i'm so nice recently.
cos' i did not scold anyone in msn lately.
WAHAHAHA.

dont ask me why.
no matter how irritating they get i still got reply leh.
walauuu.. since when i so nice?
is either i reply them nicely/ just dont reply.

omg.
usually the convo goes like this.

stranger: hi
me: hello. who are you.
stranger: oh, i added you in friendster. mind intro?
me: i mind.
then some nice one will know and stop replying.

which is good. but some just continue and end up kena block.

some worse continue scolding me.
walau, this kind best can play.

stranger: who you think you are? giving me attitude.
me: i am me.
stranger: dont think you got a bit of look cna liek that(or whatever.)
me: thank you for your compliment. (i think he gonna ki siao alr. fun.)
stranger: by this time his vulgarities should be out liao.
me: WHAHAHA. please kindly fuck off and die.
bye. blocked.

KUAKUAKUA.
(okay lah i know i childish)

if you read my older post there is also one,
who said i got "pretty girl syndrome".

i pretty girl leh. thanks ar to whatever you are.

bleah! *make armpit fart sound*
i am so not childish.

LOL.

No comments: