Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

sometimes i wonder
why do i even bother to blog? hais!


i spent my day watching tv, eating
and painting my nails.
sian! so no life.
my parents saw me at home damn shock lo.
"eh, you never go out? no date ah?"

rubbish, of course no date lah.
got date i still at home for what? lol.

so, i replied "no boyf where to find date? haha"

i need to study!
yes, i so need to study please.

i need to switch on my study mode lah!
i'm always in screen saver mode, you see.

window 95 brain, faster work leh!
people alr Pentium 4 liao leh.
you leh? window 95, still dont wanna load.
"out" liao lah. think you very fast will tio virus one.

I NEED TO FLIP MY TEXTBOOKS!

EH, 3 MORE MODULES TO GO NIA LEH.
MAI LAZY! GOGOGO!

after my brain say these,
the devil inside me will reply my brain,
"aiya, mai kp lah. kp some more i pluck of your medulla.
tomorrow then study lah, still got time.
come jingyi lets go watch tv."

No comments: