Tuesday, February 19, 2008

if you ask me how is my maths paper?
worse paper ever can!

first, i embarrassed myself in front of everyone.
(200 or more students? wtf)
secondly, i totally flunk my maths paper.
KAOzxzxzxz!!
wtf?!!!!!

i walked into the exam hall late.
then i remember ber said my seat is 236?
so i walked over,
and there is bloody someone sitting at my place!?!

and the examiner walked over,

"yes?"
i replied, "someone sitting at my seat."

she was like ???? and ask me to approach the examiner in front to confirm.
whahaha!!

i walked in front.
super ps alr!

and the examiner ask me,
what module am i taking?
i was like............
I DONT KNOW WHAT MODULE I'M TAKING HOW?!?!

"erm, EG 1001"

the examiner was like?
no EG1001 leh.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
him:"2001 is it?"
me:"no. 1001?i dont know leh."

and i asked him,
biomedical is which zone?

he said he wasnt sure and asked me to go to zone 2.
alright.
i walked to zone 2 and paiseh myself again,
with the same module thingy.

and i finally walked to zone 3.(correct zone)
wtf?!
i wished i was dead can?

sat down.
half dead with the wrong zone thingy.

KAOzXZ.
i dont know how to do the maths?!
fuck. i'm damn sure its fucking do-able.
but nothing came into my brain.
):

went weiling's house after that.
ate, slack laugh.
played daidee.
minghui suckXZXZ at it. whahaha!!!

i know i am irritating lo.
cos' i kept asking them diamond smallest follow by what?
whahahah!!!

okay, i got to eat my porridge now.
some how i manage to cook it.
scallop porridge(:
whahaha!!!!

fuck, i still remember my maggie mee became soggy
and dry up.
cos i forgot i was cooking something.
fuck!!!!

got to enjoy my porridge.
hope its edible

No comments: